How to use
- Click Smartphone mode on Menu.
- Set up parameter and camera option.
- Click orange start button to start taking pictures.
Please check the below to set up the parameter.
- Speed : Rotation speed. Choose a desirable rotation speed depending on the subject’s weight.
- Frame : Choose the total number of photos. We recommend 24 or 36 frame setting for sharing online.
- Halo Edge : Control the Halo Edge light brightness. It helps you to create a clean image with camera brightness function.
- Rotate left : Rotate the turntable to left direction manually.
- Rotate right : Rotate the turntable to right direction manually.
You can set the camera option on the upper menu bar of Foldio360 app.
- Exposure : Control exposure. You can also control the exposure by swiping the screen up and down. This function helps you to create a clean image by using halo edge function together. (For Android phones, the result of exposure can be different depending on the manufacturing company.)
- Color(ios only) : Control color temperature. You can alos control the color temperature by swiping the screen left and right.
- Grid : Grid on/off
- Gyro : This function helps you check the horizontal balance by using gyro sensor.
- Help : It shows the description of screen.